Best WordPress Website Maintenance Company in the UK
24/7 WordPress support and monthly maintenance service
We understand that your WordPress Website will generally be the main avenue for you to generate business and revenue. With this in mind we don’t think there is any other option than to have 24/7 technical support. Running a website can be stressful and hard work especially to run it well.
Need help fixing a wordpress issue
At Online Marketing Help we fix websites all day, every day. We have experience of working with all types of software and hosting providers. We can start work immediately to resolve your technical issues and most issues can be fixed within 2 hours.
- WordPress internal server error.
- SSL Certificate installed & fix SSL Certificate problem.
- Syntax error in WordPress.
- Fix the error establishing database connection in WordPress.
- Fix WordPress white screen of death.
- Fix WordPress posts returning 404 error.
- Fix sidebar below content error in WordPress.
- Fix white text and missing buttons in WordPress visual editor.
- Fix memory exhausted error by increasing PHP memory limit.
- Fix WordPress login page refreshing/redirecting issue.
- Fix image upload issue in WordPress.
- Fix common image issues in WordPress.
- Fix WordPress not sending email issue.
- Fix WordPress RSS feed errors.
- Fix 403 forbidden error in WordPress.
- Fix error too many redirects issue in WordPress.
- Fix “Upload: failed to write file to disk” error in WordPress.
- Fix “This site ahead contains harmful programs” error in WordPress.
- Fix missed scheduled post error in WordPress.
- Fix fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded in WordPress.
- Fix Facebook incorrect thumbnail issue in WordPress.
- Fix WordPress keeps logging out problem.
- Fix the Mixed Content Error in WordPress.
- Fix “Missing a Temporary Folder” Error in WordPress.
Get in Touch
WordPress Website Maintenance service and support
All-in-one solution for complete WordPress website management. Stop wasting time trying to do it yourself & let us take care of it with our WordPress maintenance services!
Instant WordPress Help quickly identify & fix WordPress issues with expert developers. Our web development team knows WordPress inside and out. We are one of the best service providers in UK and USA.
Having a slow WordPress site hurts your business. We specialise in optimising your WordPress site to load at near light speed. Get your WordPress site loading time to under 3 seconds today.
Our WordPress security service is second to none and has never had a site successfully hacked. Stop wasting time trying to do it yourself & let us take care of it with our WordPress maintenance services!
Setup your backup to be saved in multiple locations like Dropbox, AmazonS3,Google Drive.
If it goes wrong on the web server, it is best practice to have it stored in another location. Be assured your website backup is stored and safe.
Our quality focused PSD to WordPress theme & Plugin development services will develop a Wordpres theme & Plugin that endorses every functional feature while pleasing users visually.
Website Maintenance Packages
With our website maintenance packages we will maintain your website and keep it upto date including 24/7 monitoring. We will advise you which package will be suitable for your requirements. This option is perfect for businesses that want peace of mind about their site.
Seed Website MaintenanceMinimum 3 Months
- Ideal for simple website with fewer updates
- Maintain websites up-to-date
- Automatic website backup once a month
- 24/7 website monitoring
- Free SSL certificate
- 15 text/images updates once a month
- 3 day turn-around
Sapling Website MaintenanceMinimum 3 Months
- Seed Pack +
- Automatic website backup once a week
- Free web hosting
- Free SSL certificate
- 30 text / images changes or updates
- Business Security Pack
- 48 Hour turn-around
Tree Website MaintenanceMinimum 3 Months
- Sapling Pack +
- Automatic website backup once a day
- Free web hosting
- 50 text / images changes or updates
- Free SSL certificate
- Premium Security Pack
- On-Page Search engine Optimisation
- 24 Hour turn-around
We will be able to advise on the best package for your business during your initial 30 minute consultation.
As part of your services, we will:
Provide you with a dedicated account manager who will supervise the team who will be working on your project.
Schedule Bi-Weekly or Monthly progress calls to give you updates and review the data to give feedback.
*Rolling Monthly Agreement Available / Package Excludes Any Advertising Spend.
LET US HELP YOU?
BOOK A CALL AT A TIME CONVENIENT FOR YOU
We are confident after years of experience that we will be able to deliver on our promise which is to support you in whatever way necessary with your technical support on your website. To show our faith in our capabilities at Online Marketing Help and our team our CEO wants to offer a you a money back guarantee to help make that decision to work with us a little easier.
Start working with Online Marketing Help today to bring your business to the next level. You deserve it.
Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
WordPress isn’t just wordpress it is wordpress.org and wordpress.com – So what’s the difference other than the three letters on it’s address. Ok, so this is a commonly asked question by many and it’s quite simple.
WordPress.org is a a software that is extremely popular all over the world and powers almost a ⅓ of all sites on the internet. It is easy to use and offers free themes and plugins, offers technical support in a chat format and also gives you regular updates on things to look out for. It offers excellent hosting options and will also support the optimisation of your wordpress website.
WordPress.com is a website that has some similarities to wordpress.org but with limitations in place. It runs everything on it’s own server, it has much fewer site options available compared to wordpress.org and it is more of a commercial site than wordpress.org. This may be an option even though it does have its limitation because it is completely free.
The next big question about the two options above from many of our clients is whether or not you can switch from one to the other. The answer is yes you can, if this is something you would like to discuss with our customer care team then please do get in touch today.
Choosing between wordpress.org and wordpress.com is the first decision you will need to make when choosing to build your website. Once that decision is out of the way then the fun can begin with getting your site optimised.
- Speed is one of the most important factors for so many reasons. If customers land on your site and it is slow it is not going to help you grow your business. You will also be penalised by google, bing and any other search engine. If it is fast you will be rewarded with a higher ranking in the search results. Speed and load time is extremely important, we can discuss how this works if you would like help from Online Marketing Help.
- Yoast SEO Plugin can help with your web presence even further – If you need help getting yoast to work for you then simply get in touch with us and we will discuss how it works and can benefit your business.
- Online Marketing help can help make your website multilingual with WPML language plugin
- Finally, what you have built your website for is lead generation, it doesn’t matter in which form it comes or how you use leads within your business what is important is that you get them and can manage them effectively, WordPress offers some fantastic plugins to add functionalities such as contact us forms and so on.
Get in Touch
COMMON ISSUES YOU MAY FACE WITH WORDPRESS
- You may go into the back end and make changes to your website for any of a number of reasons such as updates on plugins or themes etc. When you do this a Syntax error will likely show, if you need help removing this then let us know at Online Marketing help .
- “500 internal server error” we have all seen this all to common error pop in some shape or form. When this happens it could be for a number of reasons, with this error code its some trial and error in order to find out exactly what has gone wrong. It will take some patience or better yet a technical expert can be requested to get this issue solved. Do not just ignore this error and hope it will go away as it won’t.
- Has the Admin panel gone blank? Do not panic if this has happened. It happens more times than you may be led to believe. This issue can be fixed quite easily so please get in touch if you would like Online Marketing Help to help you.
- Have you locked yourself out of your user account? This is also very common. If you have locked yourself out but need a little helping hand getting back in then just let us know we have a technical team on hand that can help fix this issue in no time.
- You may have an issue with one of the functionality plugins in wordpress such as woocommerce if this does happen there is no need to panic. If you are having issues with themes or plugins becoming unresponsive then we can also fix this or disable and then download it again to solve this problem.
- Making your website is important but making your website secure is even more important. An unsecured website is like leaving your front door open with a diamond sat on the doorstep. It’s not a safe way to run a website and can leave you open to malicious things happening. Unsecured websites cause stress for you, it can also damage your reputation and even affect your status with google.
- Even the strongest and secure websites can become vulnerable and be attacked with malicious malware. We recommend even if you are going to do it yourself rather than using one of our technical experts that you set-up automatic wordpress backups.
- Last but not least you may find an unexpected error appear that says Error Establishing Database Connection” If this does happen then it’s an easy fix. You can fix this by; a) Finding out what the error means b)Troubleshooting the error.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! We can build you a full sales focus “Online Business” WordPress website, that drives real business results. Whether you need a landing page style sales funnel or a fully functional woocommerce wordpress website we can help you.
Yes, we can fix any type of CSS issues. Please message us your website URL and the problem(s) you are experiencing. If you are facing issues but you aren’t sure if it is CSS related then we can investigate this for you and confirm how we may best be able to help you.
Yes. All our clients can ask simple questions and receive answers. If you want access to our help desk tools and maintenance, send us a message. We offer custom tailored maintenance packages to keep your website up to date and secure. It may be that you don’t need a full maintenance support package. We will be able to guide you to determine what is the best option for your website to keep the downtime to a minimum and your website looking it’s best.
We would love to! A beautiful website is meaningless if it’s not being found. Ask about our On-Page, Off-Page and Local SEO packages. If you are in a hurry to generate leads or traffic to your site we can also help you with our paid marketing services.
Yes we do. If you don’t want the hassle of maintaining your site hosting or remembering to renew your domain, we’ll be happy to manage it all for you. Of course you will have full ownership in case you ever want to log in yourself. We have registered thousands of domain names for our clients, we also offer a broker support service so if you find yourself not able to get the domain you want we can support you with brokering a deal with the domain owner if you would like.
It’s very straight forward with Online Marketing Help. Once you have signed into our secure customer portal we will get you to sign contracts for the work that we will be doing and to confirm that you are happy for us to do those works and that you agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then we will just need a couple of things from you in order to get your website set-up: Your username and password for your Administrator account on your WordPress website. Your username and password for your domain name registrar (where you bought your domain name from). We’ll ask for this info securely.
Yes we provide a 30-day warranty period after delivery that will cover any possible bugs or other functionality issues. If you’re interested in ongoing support and updates, we can quote a support and update package for you. Generally after 30 days any minor bugs or technical glitches will be resolved for you so just be sure to reach out within that time frame so we can prioritise these issues.
If you intend to use the product for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License. This can be required for a number of things but generally for content or creative work such as logos.
Yes, we provide monthly website maintenance from as little as £99 + VAT a month in which we would be managing your website for the best performance, fix any types of errors, update themes and plugins, enhance security, take regular backups and much more.